Wednesday 20 May 2009

whitley invest

haha , great day . got back emaths paper . Fail (: expected lah , wanted to cry at first but in the end , just have to work harder lo . (: hehe! but i passed my science :D hehe , and Eng Paper 2 also (!)

LOLOLOLOL~
then in the morning i realised that i had an invest to attend (: like wth ?
rushed home to get my stuffs (: hahas ! no time already ):
wthwthwth (!)
reached whitley , then i cannot find the gateeeee ): walked for like 10mins * thn can find th gate -.-''
made many new friends (: hahahs , nasi lemak is niceee
otw home chat chat thn nth already lo (; but its funnnnn today (!)

reply tags
QianWen : you dare to f my ah ma ah (?) haiyo , your brain is polluted de nehzxx

Passerby (1) : Yeah , i'm glad you know that this tag disturbs me ): eh , maybe if he changes for the better , i'll . maybe ? i dont know . anyw , who are you :D

Passerby(2) :''stop giving the innocent look it makes me fell like vomit''
firstly , its '' makes me feel like vomiting '' brush up your english yeah ? & besides , its my face not yours . If you don't like my face , please don't give a damn to see me . Thank you for your tag though :D

Passerby (3) : Okay , firstly don't judge me . I am who I am , and for God's sake you're a nobody to judge me , and for what i have done .

No comments: