Friday 15 May 2009

It was all worth it

That guy is you Pictures, Images and Photos

Today was second last paper , still have last paper on Monday (!)
SAADDED ): it's ok , it's gonna be over sooooooon . I hope .
through today , i have learnt many things .
Particularly about yeah someone whom i knew .
Didn't imagine that you will be like that , nah ): Hope you will wake up and reflect on what you have did all the time . Just one sentence : Do not take pepople who care for granted .
Went to j8 to find ah ming and co . (: Had subway ; Teriyaki Chicken with Barley :D
Then , played catching (!) * i know its kinda lame * -.-
Something happened . Major ? dk whether considered or not . Anyws , it's over already la , it's tired to brood over it though .Went to ah duck house today . HAHA .
Very funny sial when ah ming and yihuan tell the 'story' time (: laughs *
Played computer with ah meng ;>
so funny manzxzxzxzx *
i fog your ah ma ah (!)

[/edited]

Daddy just came home and XW just came online (:
Mummy isnt home yet . Dk where she fly to already :x
Chatting with ah ming on msn now (: hahas , suppose to conference w Xw , but then haiyo , on computer easier ma * HOHOHOH. Going out w Xw and co tml i guess . Finally , i out to twnnnn again :D HAHA .

it's been a month and two days now , yes without you .
I didnt imagined that i could have survived without you , and much more , without your love ? I don't even now whether i had an importance to you or not , in the past of course. But i guess it's all over though . Looking back to the very first day you held my hands , the memory still lives in my mind vividly . I still remember the very fist time when you were so scared to kiss me at the bus stop in town . For the past eight months , I thank you for all your love and care .
Sometimes, we may fight . And it takes days for us to settle down. But thinking about all those things , I guessed I have been stupid for a very long time for apologising to you all the time . It's no use lookign back now . We have changed , yes. We both have changed . I guess it's time for me to let you go , and forget all about you . God bless .

No comments: