Thursday 7 May 2009

if only things were still the same ,

Today i didnt went to school as there is no paper today :)
Stayed at home with a great tummy ache in the morning ):
Woken up by my lovely but lame dad today . HAHA .
He used the bolster to hit my buttocks ; ignored him and went back to sleep .
Woke up at around 9plus in the morning and got a msg from Ah Ming (:
I was telling her how shiok it was to stay at home , using the computer and doing anything i wanted to do . HAHA , sorry . But i sense a little cruelty here .
Meeting XW later on i guess , to pass her the story book that she wanted :D
Study group with Yassin and Hafiz later . Now it's 11.50 . And i'm meeting them at 2.15pm later . Still got a long way to go lahs (: maybe i will follow them for street soccer later on . Dont know whether is i kick the ball, or the ball kick me uh . k, siao.Later if the ball oley me uh , v paisehhhhh one lei , HAHA . but it's worth giving it a try though . LOL ;P
i realised the me and P had many common things within us
though.

We had many things to talk about . Relationship , Friends and many
more.

I dont find any pressure while talking to her . Like even though we are
not very close , but yeah . She's a great friend. She encourages me to do things that i wish to do , but doesnt have the courage to do so . Sometimes , she'll be mad at me and ending up scolding my stupid for not saying what i wanted to say .
But well, i guess i cannot be strong headed for long . thanks for being there for me when i needed a listening ear (: loves.

No comments: