Friday 1 May 2009

Labour Day

Woke up at arnd noon today .
Checked my phone : i've got eight miss calls and counting on with three messages .
HAHA , supposingly suppose to study tgt with e4s today , and like i'm suppose to meet them at like 9am in the morning ? LOL.
Studied a lil in the noon and gave up , cause today aint a great day for studying :)
Singapore's weather is a killer , yeah . It's kills like a million times worse than me panicking during a test in school :) Argh , spent my time rotting at home today . Dinner's out with family tonight :) STEAMBOAT (!) hahas . i missed it alotzxzx though .
I want to have my dear hair brownnnnn again ): Shall go do it up during the hols w Cass :D
I have not strated to study yet and MYE is like only like 4 days away and i've not sudied yet ):
OH MY TIANS . hopefully i can stick my butt on the chair tml and study mug study mug tml (:
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO GRACE (!)
hahas , may the Lord bless you in everything you do . May you do well in your exams too (:
k , now i'm having regrets typing that i will mug it all out tml . argh . Forget it zxzx


yeah , maybe i was stupid all along .

No comments: