Thursday 28 May 2009

I'll leave ;

Sorry for not updating people ! hehs .
Had been rather fun day for me though.
Had Drama on Thurday i guess . Me had Archery too (: laughs . Drama isn't as boring as i have thought it was . LOL .
The instructor was rather fun man ; Mr Ernest ( whatever you spell it -.- )
He's the one who made me fall in love with Drama , seriously .
We all had to act out the show that we have planned within the 1 hour that he had gave us (: funnnnn . Success was the '' Prince '' and Jodie is '' Jodierealla '' hahas .
Jodie + Cinderella = Jodierealla . HAHA . whatever you spell it manzxzx.
Archery was fun fun fun ! The instructor damn funny .
I : nah , your arrow ?
N: * blur* *didnt reply*
I: hey , your arrow .
N: huh , oh . thanks .
I : * stands beside me .
N: gets a shock and quickly shoot .
I : Bull's eye !
N: huh ?
I: not bad for a blur person . HAHA .
N: huh ? oh i see . Yellow is bull eye ah ? So big one !
I : -.-'' walks away

The insructor damn tryingtobefunnywithmelah kinda person manzxzx.
I was like so blur . But i managed to shoot one balloon down , and hit 3 bull's eye (:
Archery is funnn to th max manzxzx.

Today we had Wushu and Kite making .
Kite making was rather hetic lei ): Me dont like it ! hurhur .
But i enjoyed the drawing process ! hehe!
Wushu very hothothot ! hahas, i reckon anyone would love standing under the sun for one _|_ing hour :D Learnt alot of new things siol ! The claws all that .
Yujie trying to be funny ah ! hahas

Yujie : if this is the palm , this is the fist thn what is this ? *( shows a triangle)*
Cass : triangle ?
Yujie : no lah , '' ba zhang ''
Cass : LAME LAH YOU !


hahas , i sense some lameness here . LOL
tml got ptm ! Mine is 0730 ! First parent to meet ft . -.-
tml got 2.4 kn run ! sandy , i'll be needing your help ! hahas .
yes , and sanday got her piercing done too (: hehe .
not pain bah ? LOL.
okay , jogging with hem isn't too bad today . and i've jogged for 7-8 rounds round the cemetry (;
LOL. Kasi , get well soon yea ? jogging tml again *

till here earthlings . nights

when the wind blows.

No comments: