Tuesday 5 May 2009

mad for nothing ; i won't let it go .

i didnt manage to take my Social Studies Paper today .
I studied so hard for it , yeah , that's what I got - Valid Reason , Exempted from examination hall.
Damn , Retarded and Stupid. fancy being chased back home by your teacher.
Why not just bang a car ? Forget everything . Free myself from all this pressure.
I told myself that I will seriously study well so that I could just get into a good JC or Poly .
People sitting around me are just getting so high grades ): Sheryl , XL , Mel ,Chunyee etc etc .
Whenever a test paper is passed down , I would just guess the amount of marks that I would get .
Border line , or either Fail. Like wth ?!!? Study like hell , also cannot get good grades . Kill me instead (: Free from this f.misery .
HA-HA , yeah . i cant even laugh properly now . Seriously , i think i'm going to let my parents down once again . can someone just chnage the memory card of my brain in exchange for a new one pretty please ? i'm sick of all these now . bang a wall , that's what i will do . (:


i could not just move on and thinking that everything was alright

No comments: