Thursday 7 May 2009

Aku cinta kamu zxzxz




screwed up my chinese paper today . left out a 5 marks question at the back ):
like shitos manzxzx.
____ lahzxzx. ): walau eh , 5 marks leis . chicken neh neh )8 pfffffft (!)
i worte Bao Zhang Du Hou Gan for today's compo . hahas , cut and paste and translate from ysd's english paper about cyber bullying (: *smiles*
Yeah , i have a great feeling about it ehhhhhhhh :) i love myself manzxzx. HAHA.
it's called SELF PRAISEEEEE . hehe , let me happy for a while larhssssssss ;P
After paper today , met XiaoWen and Qianwen today .
Went to J8 to study (!) At first acc. XW to eat Yoshinoya , thn followed by eating MacFlurry with QW (: hahas , forget to bring wallet lah ): paisehhhhh .
Study thn after saw Nadiah and Idayah at lib (;
Saw ChingNa . Evelyn and Siyi at lib too (;
V unglammmmm lei you ChingNa (!) air your smelly shoes ther ! must be considerate ma (: HAHA . LOL . Happy day today , although i screws up my chinese paper 2 ); gahhhhhhht .
Those pictures was what i drew during chinese paper 1.
LOL. i too bored alrdy lei ): hahas and the treasure is N A D I A H (: hahas ,laughs .
Tmwr studying with Yassin and Hafiz at tpy lib . (: Yassin's gonna get me a sunflower lei (!)
Cause i owe him bubble tea too -.-'' HAHA
hope i dont screw up the rest of my papers *( keeping my fingers crossed)*

maybe i did find fault with you .
maybe i did blame you .
but i knew that whatever you do , you had my interest at heart .
although the things that you did for me were not as much as what i did ,
but everything you do affects me in a way or two .
you've changed me .
you made me believe that at least in a way or two we are different .
at least it made me feel better now .

oh god , nobody knows how the fucking hell i'm feeling right now .

No comments: