Saturday 23 May 2009

there's nothing else i can say ;

Today before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who can't speak.
Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat.
Before you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out to GOD for a companion.
Today before you complain about life - Think of someone who died too early on this earth.
Before you complain about your children - Think of someone who desires children but they're barren.
Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep - Think of the people who are living in the streets.
Before whining about the distance you drive - Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.
And when you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your job.
But before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another - Remember that not one of us is without sin.
And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down - Put a smile on your face and think : You're alive and still around.


i got this from someone's blog i guess . Went bloghoppin' just now .
Found it meaningful , haha! copied and pasted (!)
k , bored bored today ! Parents are out for someone's wake ): God bless !
woke up at 10plusplus today and seriously i was rotting at home :)
At least it gave me time to reflect on my damn fcuking bad results for MYE .
I msged Mummy when i was in school yesterday . Msged her until i cried .
I told her that i had failed my EM . Despite scolding me , she encouraged me to work harder instead of just lying around and wait for my results to be good . She told me that she will apply me for tuition , which i agreed readily .
She's a great mother and a SUPERWONMAN of the 21st century (!) lurzxzx ya .
I need a shopping spree to unwind all my troubles . Or maybe hit the gym or something ? Idk .
I just need something , but i dont know what that thing is *crap*
argh , Whatever (:
oh ya : Ah duck ! Sandy say thursday you can ? HAHA .
Dalian called me ''loanshark''
yeah , ima loanshark who doesnt hang pig heads outside your houses even though you didn't pay (: good right !

I wished that i didn't knew you in the first place . Lastlong with her yea ? (:

No comments: