Thursday 21 May 2009

Never looking back ,

K great . My phone cannot seems to transfer the file from my phone to th lappy . gahhhhhhh ):
sucky manzxzxzx .
Today suckzxzxzx . O F F I C I A L L Y *
yeah , firstly my results didnt turn out as good as i have wanted ): and it spells dissapointment .
secondly , Humans Papers , ''awesome'' manzxzx . k , i sense a little sarcritism ( whtever you spell it , i'm aint a girl who goes for spelling bee ya knowwwww )
thirdly , i'm short of $$ ! and i dont want t get it from daddy and mummy ya know ): gahhhh , i'll find my ways thn (!)
lastly , mummy told me that she doesn't allow me to run my 2.4 . great! how great can that get ? and pardon me , i've got As for all the stations . And now you're telling me that i cant even run my 2.4 ? wth are you thinking ? my health ? fine , brisk walking is fineee with me too ! Argh . Screw you Nicole ):
i seriously hope that i could just end up in IMH like one of those many insanes in there , no troubles no nothing . Knock me please someone ? oh yeah , i'll ''flying off'' the singapore flyer together with Cass if she wants to :) yeah , she'll know what i meant .


Today school was as per normal , and i was happy that i have passed my English :) hehes.
Like when i saw many people getting back their papers , failing it . I went panicking like nobody's business . But when i got my paper , haha ! i went . LOL. i passed manzxzx (: lucky . thank god
i laugghed and shouted out loud lor ! hehe ! then suddenly i sneezed 5 times in a row man , hahs ! most of the class were lookign at me lo . wth -.- they say i sneeze until very funny .*
very funny mehs ? like gotohell manzxz . skidding !
happy birthday sandy pretty (!)
me and ah duck acc. her to go j8 slack slack for a while LOL.
thn we go to the open area , got people smoking -.- cnt tahan , thn faster ran out lorzxzx ):
next tues acc-ing. pretty to get her second piercing ! haha (: ah duck you wan2 come ? LOL sandy ask de ;P tsktsk

anyws , one sentence : ima failure

No comments: