Wednesday 6 May 2009

Aku Tak Tau

Aku tak boleh tahan singapore's weather (!) HUMID TO THE MAX MANZXZ ):
Aku tak tau whether the composition question i chose was correct or not ):
HEH-HAH
English was rather ok today [: hohos . The comphrehension wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be though . Haha , which was good sign for me k (!) Cause i keep getting low mrks for my previous ones ): HAPPY HAPPY . I did pretty well in my time mangement today though . *claps*
I need a new haircut badly ); My head is gettin heavier and heavier (!)
After school today , met ah ming and co. at the 231 bus-stop. laughs .Mr singh was there too .
He dunnoe at there do what also lorzxzx. (!) Catch peepo also no need to go until the bus stop and haunt people down de ma (!) ah duay
Fever is going downnnnnnnn (: hehehehehehehehehe
Xiaowen and Qianwen came along too (:
So did Yaoyuan and co. Yaoyuan lovezxz yellow too (: Hi-5 manzxzx
Studied Physics today :D hahas , still left with one more chapter (!)
LENSES ): argh , i still dont geddit (!) Aku tak tau how to do ): stare at the book , the book stare at me like bodoh like that , chicken neh neh zxzx (!)(!)(!)
Studied at Enter Mac today (: funny sial .
With Xiaowen and her entertainment(s) :)
HHAHAHAHAHA :)
XiaoWen lurzxzx Nicole (!)
heheehhehehehehehehehehehe , she's an ah meng nehzxzx :)
HAHH , yeah , she's studying really hard too JIAYOUS (:
after studying , followed XW to PASAR MALAM (:
v longggggg never go already uh ): hahas
talked to her about many stuffs , hahas .
She knows , i know . God knows (:
Yeah , maybe after exams bah XW (!) but i would remain the same , i really cannot seem to bring myself to ____________ again.
But i'll try :) Hope it really works bah zxzx (;
lurzxxz , thanks for the encourgement though HEHE .

till here now , upcoming exam tmrw (!)
Chinese ; nb . My most feared paper of all );
Hope i could do well ba :)

No comments: