Sunday 12 October 2008

watching the grey sky :B

sexy-back ! :B
hahas. ! i had a great day yesterday at east coast park ! cycling of course. and we talked over lunch , on the movie ''connected''
Me: heys! did you all watch the movie connected ? *grins*
All(except me) : HaHa, yah!
Me: hahas, the phone charger.. *( starts to laugh my head off )*
Ken: (acting out what happen to the salesman in the movie )
Cassandra: *(starts to laugh too )*
Ken: ( continued acting)
Tianyang: no no , the man said like that .. ( acting out the scene)
Me: ( still laughing , as usual)
Cassandra: Ken! stop it lah dey !
Me & Tianyang : ( still laughing )
Ken : thankkkyouuu ! finish acting ! *GRINS*
haahahahahahahahs. yesterday was fun fun fun ! LOL
cycled all the way to bedok jetty and saw many people fishing. i wonder how come they have all that patience to fish their day out man ):
cycled all the way to changi 'outward bound school' *( that freakishly, amazing camp- school )*
sheesh ! D:
shopping spree with parents on marking day!
thursday i was at home , sleeping all day *HAHA*
cycled in the evening. :B & i had my favourite dish : chilli kangkong cooked with loves from my granny ! hahas :B chatted with my grandad for like hours before switching to watch my tv ! :D
its been ages since i've chatted with grandad for long long long time. ):
FRIDAY !
happy birthday mummy ! Y
hahas. shopping spree!
woke up at 10.30 that day .
had breakfast at takashimaya's crystal jade . tim sum ! yummy (:
than later went to wisma and paragon to shop shop shop !
firstly my mummy went to calvin and klein jeans to buy her handbag.
but instead she got it for me ! hohoho. the black and shiny one. *BEAMS* and it comes with a large plastic bag. cool uhhs ? hahas
than we walked to nafnaf to get ourselves belt. we both got thin belts. 8)
thn we walked on to bilabong and i got myself a black shorts :)
later on , we walked to the 2 storey MANGO . i've got myself a tank top and a sleeve-less check shirt. hahas. then went to watch connected ! that funny movie. :)
waited for my fatherto fetch us at the taxi stand ! :D
bought a chocolate cake with orange fillings and biscuit at breadtalk and went home ! :B

it's a wonderful day i had ! :B
had tuition today in the morning. & i woke up late ): hahas. rushed down there. joked arnd with daryl ! :) he's niceee and likes the game in my phone. :D
after class, dad's not coming to fetch me therefore, i went home myself. (bus, of course)
and now i'm here blogging after clearing the messy room of mine.
so long people. !

if the mind keeps thinking you had enough, but the heart keeps telling you don't give up.

No comments: