Tuesday 14 October 2008

Drastically awful day ):

exams are over , the results are back );
i didnt imagine it to be so fast . awww ! flung flung flung.
i so did not do well in maths , therefore i flung it . oh sheesh *frowns*
well thanks for the encouragement though Nadiah. *( if you see this )*
science c/b part , i passed. not with flying colours, but i did myself proud though.
22.5/35 . i know that there are many people out there getting higher scores than me, but haha.
i did myself proud uh dey ! LOL.
okays, currently i have no mood to blog because I'm having a headache. ):
& my eyes are like shutting down instantly. i hope i can do well in my English now though. ms.yue says i'm a disappointment uh , i was like '' can you stop reprimanding me ? that's my problem , kinda thing. '' She repeated those things while reading my marks for paer 2 & 1 components. at least i have got 17 and above for both ? HURHUR ! ): oral . oral . oral ! helppppmeeee !
i wanna watch eagle's eye ! hahas. heard from cass that it was a nice show. hohoho.
& i've watch house bunny , that crazy movie which i laugh-ed my heart out and upside down.
i'm off to watch teevee , the channel 8 9.00 show ! :D hahas. & sleeping early tonight ! (:


i really hoped that day would be a rainy day :D it's L-O-V-E

No comments: