Friday 31 October 2008

Rotting at home ! :D

And the rotting session begins ! :D
Roars, that's one thing i hate the most about holidays ! ):
Rot, stay at home and nothing to do ! What else could you expect ?
Grr. I've got cramps on my arms after playing boxing with Cass. ( she as got cramps too )
Results are releasing soon ! On Friday, and for that, i needed Fion to remind me .
Sheesh , i beginning to feel that my memory is failing me D:
Piercing tongue eh ? I begin to get the jitters when Cass told me that it'll leave an awful scar on your tongue. ( (L!)'s tongue is a great example :x ) zxzxzx!!!
and Adeline told me not to pierce too, she says you have got to pay the price for it some day. :D
Oh manzxzx ! But its like damn tempting , hello ?
my Helix is pierced , thanks to Cass for bringing me to the shop. LOL.
the uncle who pierced for me has a hole like on his 1) nose. 2) helix 3) tragus.
oh my oh my ! nice nice nice !
He is a funny guy . He shivered and hesitated while piercing for me . gawdamnmit .
it made me scared okay. the gun was like on and off my ear. wad the hell are ya doing ?
HAHAHA.
'm currently rotting at home now. ): with bulging eyes staring at the computer ! :D
i'm going out with my family tonight ! :P
Have fun earthlings ! :D
and i'll be having instant noodles for lunch ! haha. :D
*FROWNS* i cannot go to WWW with YunQi and Valerie ! Argh ! ( due to personal reasons)

But, But , But , i can go shopping ! i'll be bringing Valerie to pierce her ear :D
and I want my dress ! :D brown and black

daddy's going overseas again. to USA this time (: get me a Adidas jacket will ya ?
and i wanna watch Rihanna's concert ! 13 Nov ! argh ! D:

finest definition
(L!)

No comments: