Wednesday 8 October 2008

:D stressing period is over people !

EXAMS ARE CURRENTLY OVER ! :B
sorry that i had to hold on to my blogging. thanks for the tag Chin Wee ! :D You're a nice person ! Hope that you can pass your exams with flying colors bah ! :D cheese & rock on dude !
supposedly, today I'm suppose to go out with Cassandra and clique ! then , my mother called me halfway the journey while I'm on the bus. She asked me where I was , so i told her I'm on the bus and going home. Haha. She wants to bring me out for shopping ! She's having her rest now , lying on the bed , sleeping on the bed ! :D
oh yes, i hit cass's butt with pillow today ! She was sleeping at my house today . And so did I.
We , both of us are sleeping like dead log. Until, there came a silly phone call from joel and it woke me up because my phone wasn't on silent mode and i placed it beside me while i was sleeping ! sheesh! :D and then later i hit cass's butt because after many times of calling her and asking her to wake up , she didn't wake up ahs dey ! so, i was left with no choice but to spank her on the butt. :D which was quite an enjoyable thing to do you know. & she screamed at her top of her voice today because i spank-ed her butt (:
fuggg ); my speaker spoil. I cant listen to any music now . nacheebong ! (:
it's a nice word that i've created randomly. hahas. basically , addicted to it.
& to the song I'm still in love with you by Jonas Brothers ! :D
*( out of 9 questions in paper 1 , i only did 8 )* which was a stupid thing ! ROARS! long story ! ):
just hope that my results would not be as bad as the previous one. hohoho ! (;
finally, it's all over.
stress , burning of the midnight oil ! ( causes pollution! hahas), and parent's naggings !
it's finally over .
and i'm happy now, enjoying my life ! eat, sleep ! eat , sleep ! eat, sleep ! :B




and how i had wished that i knew what you were doing now.
ignorance is bliss ? i don't think so . maybe your words are just crap :x

No comments: