Sunday 19 October 2008

Cameras are addictive ( why ? , simply don't know )

This ?
Or this ? :B


went to tuition today . i woke up late so daddy had to fetch me to tuition . ( he complained to mummy that he cannot have his sunday breakfast with peace D: ) Camera !
Dad's getting me a camera for my christmas and a phone for me on my birthday . ( in case of you didn;t notice , those two dates were close enough , just like a couple of days. ) i would want to get BOTH ! i'm greedy , don't you know that! Haha. well, whatever. You're still going to buy one of these for me in the end . muhahahas ! :D
roller blading tmr ! fall down , stand up , fall down , stand up . haiyo. :D
it's glad to see people falling. maybe i'll fall too ( alhtough i know how to skate a little, i'm aint a pro hello ?) i think it'll be FUN ! :D haha.
daddy is going away to thailand from next friday to tuesday ( idk which are the dates )
& follwed by that following sunday to USA. (: ( get me the special edition HSM disc will ya ? loves ! * GRINS* )
results are almost back , with the merged marks i will pass all . lucky for me :D
working harder next year. Roars!
third piercing tmr peepo ! hahas. right ear :D *BEAMS*

No comments: