Wednesday 29 October 2008

back from camp !

Hello greatest earthlings ,
i have just got back from the council camp held at school :D
firstly my day started having lunch ( i woke up late !) with 2e3'o8 councilors, except for some *
we went to bradell mac to have our lunch. i ate mac spicy ! :) however, mayonnaise was out of stock. Damn it ! :x Reported to school after lunch and had ice breakers games.
i made so many new friends !
hahas. ZhongCi,Hazel,Sanjay,Haidir,Ron,Daniel and a pretty sec 3 girl * ( idk how to spell her name, and neither i wanna embarass myself by spelling her name wrongly )* were in my grp.
Haidir is my sister ! And so is Sanjay! :D
Our group name is called : 10sense. zxzx!
cool huhzxz !!! LOL. ermms.ermms.
no night walk . no sec 1s . hahas, how could this camp be fun you would be asking. well, if the sec 2s play on thier own, fun fun fun ! i took a picture with abby 'kicking' me ! hahas. its with yunni !
i 'traded' something cool with yunni, only she knows. she's a niceee peep ! hahas.
i slept at 3amplus that night. LOL. i just couldnt get to sleep. ( only God knows why ?!?)
hahas, in the middle of the night, yvonne and jocelyn havent slept yet. asked yvonne whats the time and i proceeded to the toilet (alone). Haha, there were lights hello ?!?
then, woke up at arnd 6.55 . still early, so went back to sleep until arnd 7plus . woke up ( bad hair day) brushed teeth, packed my bag and off to the canteen for breakfast.
funny funny funny ! :D
we had food at the following times.
1) 8.35 (breakfast)
2) 10.30 (tea break)
3) 12.35 ( lunch)
the first thing i got home is bathed and sleep on my comfy sofa !
i'm damn full now, and its like 7.20 pm ! alamaks. my stomach is so gonna explod. LOL
camp was nice, fun, thrilling ( i had no other words to use mah) :P saw many people at school today. studying for O lvls. good luck ! and *LAUGHS * saw calvin too :D dont ask me why i laugh-ed, cause i think xinxia and zhonghan influenced me on singing the China's national song. LOL! :DDDDDDDD

well, planned to meet cassandra at inter, but she as tired, and so was i . i was being lazy uh dey. LOL. my tongue has an ulcer ! ROARS! it hurts okay ): i think i'll be piercing helix tmr, after the FULL DAY CO PRACTICE AT SCHOOL . oh man, i'm so gonna dieeeee tmr ! D:
so long people. wish me good luck aye !
hahas, and ahjie is so funny to ask me that question. Brain power !

love me with dignity , love me with pride.

No comments: