Sunday 19 October 2008

another post of this boring day ):

it's now 12.03 am in the morning. and i do have school in the morning. gawddammit !
it's tempting me now dey ! tongue :D i'm so envious people who has tongue piercing. oh geesh , in time to come, maybe i could just persuade my mummy and daddy to allow me to have one done (: and important peeps in my life too duh ? i cancelled it out my list frist cause i know that now it'll be impossible therefore i put it in italic form :D cahnged the song of my blog ! enjoy earthlings :D
& to cassandra ;
i don't know why i have not made up my mind. haiyo, like old woman right ? hahas. *FROWNS*
it's tempting hello ? hahas. whatsoever. let's allow nature to take its ourse then :D
sleep sleep sleep ! :D
i'm sleepy , good night earthlings , no .. i meant good morning. :D


and you never seems to remember what you have told me anyway

No comments: