Monday 27 October 2008

RAWRS. its camping time ):

oh geesh , when i went to msn then i suddenly remembered that i have camp tmr ! council camp ! meeting the secondary ones ! :D HAHA. cool huh ? LOL. omfgxzzx! somehow, suddenly, at least someone appreciates piercing stuff and finds it cool ! ~ WOOTS :D hahas.Shermane! Lol. i so f.love you okayzxz! hahas.
as usual, i woke up at arnd 9.40 due to a morning msg. ( i left my phone under my pillow, now who can you blame except yourself huh Nicole ? )
sleep well okay ? miss the stops then miss lor . You're damn blur today ! :x L O V E S
alamaks. -.- slackked on my comfy bed for a few minutes and in the end, falling asleep again. Lol. ermms, went to market to have breakfast with mummy and sisters. :D had a swim downstairs. cold bodoh ! ~
got up, showered and got a msg from yassin ! hahas. that freakishly funny boy. LOL.
after that, mummy asked me to accompany my sisters to watch HSM3! senior year at shaw plaza, which is a stone throw away from my house. Didn't buy any snacks, cause i was like damn full at that time. It was an emotional show , which was matured themed. during my movie, my sister kept asking me question, haiyo, sheesh :x
You all so have to watch it ! :D *BEAMS*
yay ! daddy coming home with loads of gifts ! maybe he has got the jacket that i've wanted.
i so miss you manxzx ! :D
camp camp camp.
i have not even gotten my parents to sign the form yet manzxz ! alamaks. wth~
fineeeeeee! later alright ? when daddy's home.
mummy's cooking in tonight . hahahahhahahas. YUMMY :D
uhhuh! HAPPY DEEPAVALI ! :D
and piercing of helix is right after my camp ! hohohos. excited bodoh ! ~
and that's one more piercing more than cassandra. :D hahahahs
she's my piercing buddy ! :D

even though things are different now, you're still here somehow.
we are going to different schools next year. and i promised i'll study hard.
different schools, means lesser chance of meeting ups. i know. i'll miss you so much man. ):
i don't know how long can i take this until , but i'll try my best okay ?
takecare of yourself when you're in a new enviroment. i'll learn to takecare of myself :D
i assured you .
& iloveyou.

No comments: