Saturday 25 October 2008

SHEESH.; i'll miss our monkey class !

credits to shermane ! haha . i got it from her blog. LOL
last day of school ):
played with yassin and clique BINGO !
i was so lucky before yassin went to sit down on my chair after i came back from the toilet . Roars , you dude ! :D
HAHA. class chalet is on, but i had cca on that day . and i've just came back from the camp at the moe camp of music. sheesh. can holidays get any better ?
supposing , i can meet up and go out with you , hurhur . sick lahs ! and you dont allow me to go ! Roars :D i'm so gonna get my helix pierce and so is my tongue. :D
tempting huh cass ?!? hahas . i knew it would tmept you someday :)
three wishes for this holiday !
1) PIERCING TO BE DONE
2) NOT BE SICK SICK SICK EVERYDAY
3) SPEND MORE TIME WITH HIM :D

and watch moviesssss ! movie marathon ! hahahahhohoho.
and i'll miss all my buddies in 2e3 'o8 !
iloveyouguys !
Nadiah,Amanda,Sarah,Jiaxin,Xiaoyan,Kailing,Yassin!,Yujie,Yunqi,hazel,Jocelyn,Mendi,Leeling,Kale,Xinhui,
Shermane,Maya,Yeelynn,Xuanjie,Zhiyao.
plus , minus times divide.
I LOVE YOU GUYS .


and the race is on ..

No comments: