Wednesday 22 October 2008

another extraordinary day :D

yet another ordinary day.
went to school at 7.30 cause i woke up lateeee ! i slept late that night day , cant blame me uh dey (:
i was lucky that the gate wasn't closed yet , thanks to all who stalled time for me. :D
went to com lab to key in the subject combination that i've chosen.
i've chosen poa, amaths, and social studies with elcetive history . but i chose bio& chem. :D
i didn't want to take physics, and i seriously hate physics now. it's sucky . hahas.
watch movie , japanese anime. :D cass fall asleep while sitting beside me LOL.
Sihui and I had a hard time waking her up , i hit her butt. Miracle ! she woke up .
hahas. LOL .
well, i'm sleepy. so i headed off to eat lunch at entertainment and head off home sweet home for a nap. HAHA. after sleeping for an hour, i went to shaw plaza to find cass and clique. :D chatted , and send sihui and ken to the bus stop to take 145 to tpy . after which, cass tianyang and me went to shaw again to chat. :p tianyang counted the number of times i cracked my fingers. -.-''
LOL. today was a nicee day with a bad weather . LOL changed of blogskin ! and another strikeout off my 'wants' list . my 3rd earhole on my right ear :D tragus and helix nowwww !
tongue ? :x better not , but it's tempting though.
well, goodnight earthlings. i'm sleepy today :D
and iloveyou too nadiah. *( if you see this )*

and this was the Xfactor.

No comments: