Wednesday 17 June 2009

When the sun rises ,

Dance, Subaru! Pictures, Images and Photos


I want to watch this badly ): damn , this feeling sucks big time.
HAHA, well I haven't completed all my hmwrk yet ): yesssssss, I knowwwwww.
S L A C K E R ): hehs.
WHATEVER MANZXZZ.
I haven;t decided what to do for my english leaflet yet.
POP was over. FUNNNNN. (:
Will miss all the seniors though ): argh . * & liying took my unglam photo , am sorry but i wasn't even noticing that she was ''attacking'' me. HAHA.
Piccas will be up sooooooooon i guess. HAHA.
Am too lazy for everything .
Supposingly to have gone to escape today , but there's app. for me today .
So yeah , damnmint. Am sooooooooo sooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy to Sihui manzxzx, sorry to you and continue to rock on' (L)
HAHA. chatted with Nabil just now , yeah. He still kaciau me alot. His stupid internet. LOL.
Anyw , what the title for the dance! subaru song ? i cnt find siol. Noob right ? yesssss, i admit ):
okehokeh , whatever.
Town tml? hahas , i wanna watch that movie in cine tml !
HAHA. or maybe the hannah montana show, heard that its gr8t (:
:BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Back form m'sia. Whoosh, i lurzxxzx the mat .

to Yilin :
i think it's best to follow your heart now bah (:
Do whatever you think is correct , but rmb not to have any regrets aye ! hehe.
And don't say sorry even though it's not your fault ): argh , i've learnt from it alreadyyyyy :)
Be strongggggggggggggg. I'll always be there when you need me *beams*

i beg to differ.

No comments: