Wednesday 24 June 2009

Narcotic

fb. fb. fb.
my current obsession :)
heyo , i've got like no life today. Stayin at home to rot.rot.rot
dark rings , breakouts , argh . i hate them . i needa catch up on my dearly sleep (!)
HAHA , anyw , woke up like 7plus in the morning to acc. my mummy to go market and eat . eat already , still feeling v tired , went back to sleep until around 2plusplus. HAHA.
Like a pig huh ? dont care .
Science audition round is tmrw , gud luckzxzx man ! :D
God bless Me.
God bless Everyone.
i'm off to play crazt taxi ! HAHA , zaijiannnnnnnnn :)

There are actually many things I've wanted to get my chest off whenever you picked up a fight with me in the past . You scolded me , I ranted back . Is there really an end to it ?
I reckon . The cold-war started and for at least a week , we didn't talk . You have your life , I have mine . But every time when we quarrel , I always wished to say that I still love you no matter what happened , but I didn't knew what held me back that instance .
And thanks for letting me know that Loving someone means you'll never have to say sorry.

No comments: