Tuesday 23 June 2009

L.ship Camp :)

i shouted like a mad woman ! :D




HAHA , i thought that this camp is gonna be boring ):
But it turned out to be nice :) Although we didn't to stay overnight or blah , but yeah . It was AWESOME. As you all know that I'm a madwoman at times , but seriously , you have gotta try the game above ! See the piccas ! Not the video * LOL.
Basically reached school @ around 7.25am today . Reported to council room and took temperature. Everyone was like so tired and stuff like that . Including me, yeah I gotta admit that. Laughs. Reported to the hall , and played icebreakers. Everyone was like so dead , again , me too . Too bad , cant blame me cause i slept like friggin late that night looking for my sleeping bag ): wth . Thn in the end there's no sleep over lei ! Feel like knocking myself on the wall and sleep , isnt better ? HAHA , okeh , enough of these craps. ):
The trainers were really funny , anyw , i only can rmb the wet games .
I like came out from WWW like that lei , whole body wet . i hugged xl too ! HAHA . But i'm smart lah , she forget to take off her shoes ): Her shoes all wet le !!!! sadded .
I used my toes to cover the holes lei , so funny , my pants all wet. LOL.
Proceeded for lunch , blablah . Played the Cowboys ; Red Indian ; Chinese Swordsmen game.
The other group keep attacking us siol ! Unfair lei like that . Now shout until no voice already ! Argh . Anyw , It's still AWESOME ! (:
Ms Jaime was rather funny and sarcastic at the same time , for today , strictly for today I still find her quite okeh :D LOL . She can get REAL hilarious sometimes too , but the problem is , we are the ones laughing , not her though , sounds weird , but yeah , it's true :D
Truly Amazing :D
Anyw , I (L) today :D

you didn't keep it as usual :)

No comments: