Friday 5 June 2009

Don't you have one too ;


Went to school for main com meeting because some of them were having lessons in school, so yeah.
Bought 2 Mac spicy meal and a packet of chicken rice before going to school.
You must be wondering : Walau eh , Nicole eat so much sial -.-
Not all for me lah ! (: For cass and amanda also *
Came home around 5 plus . LOL . Boring only !
gonna rot at home all day long i tell you * ):
Monday got meeting again ! Swimming tml i guess ? idk lei.
see how my mood goes ,
just now talk to one of my maids . her talking makes sense to me though . LOL .
as i was staring out of the window just now , when she came to talk to me.
she was like my v nicenice friend, talked to me about alot of things. Relationship , Friends and Family and even School stuff .
She was really nice though .

thaat day will never come .

No comments: