Thursday 4 June 2009

Excuse me , but i just don't like you .

Hey Meatball , yes you meatball.
This name came across my mind only just a while ago , so I've decided to call you that .
Wouldn't you be pleased ? Because this name suits you perfectly fine .
Back to the topic .
Yes , as the title says it . I don't like you at all .
And yes , I know that you don't like me either . Whatever .
Say say say , what could I use to describe you ?
Firstly , you don't listen to both sides of the story before stirring up something bad to spoil the person's reputation . Are you jealous or something ? If you're not , then why are you doing all these ?
Secondly , after you've seen something , I think the best thing is to keep it to yourself before others ask you for it . Why must you elaborate and tell the person what you saw ? It doesn't please the owner , neither doesn't it please me . Think about it , I know you're protective of your dear friend there , but intruding into others privacy and telling others isn't good . Where is your diginity? Do you wish to get blame when everyone knows that you've been bad-mouthing your good friend? Turning story A into story B doesn't do you good either . On the surface , you may be very close to that person , but actually , you're close to that person because you didn't like him/her . You're just digging up his/her info for yourself to make into another story and tell it to the rest of the people in school. Does this even please you or something ? I reckon. Screw you Meatball , seriously srew you . You are no different form that pathetic moron . I'm sorry , but you are really getting onto my nerves . Seriously , I don't wish to see you crying or being sad , that's the reason why I'm still tolerating you . I do not wish to be the bad guy who wakes you up from your senses , let the bad guy be yourself .
Thirdly , do you seriously wanna be the in-between all the time ? Won't you be tired ?
Telling people something that actually exist but hurting the listener at the same time ?
Don't you think that your friends will get sick and tired of listening to your nonsense ?
C'mon man Meatball , be a grown-up .
Bad-mpouthing is like so a cliche , and worse still , gossiping something that's unreal , seriously , it's a waste of time.
I know you don't like me , but can't you get some latest news and ''attack'' me or something ?
I don't see any point in raking up the past and just ranting over it over and over again .
My mind is clear that I didn't do anthing wrong , but it's just up to the people what they believe in. And what I believe is , if you continue your wrong doings , you might just get your dessert sooner or later . And I seriously do ponder whether do you have deprived childhood .
Yes ? No ? I'm not interested at all.

Grow up aye Meatball !

No comments: