Wednesday 15 April 2009

Things are fine now i guess

I screwed it all up at first .
Later i decided to pick myself up again , to be the cheerful and ahsiao again :)
there's nothing bad about starting afresh though . Studies is my new boyfrend (L)
there maybe conflicts here and there sometimes , but i have never regretted my decision .
although there maybe a little sadness here and there , but life still has to go on .
I'm doing fine now , with lovely friends of mine . & i hope you're doing fine too .
I'm looking forward to my new life now , passionate about it though :D
although there will be nobody to handle the stress that i must take down , but yes , i'll be strong . Face life bravely :) No matter what i do now , no turning back for me :)
Indeed i need to thank you for allowing me to know that Life , sometimes just isn't in your way .
Life is short , live it well i thought . Happiness and no sadness :)
Work hard , Play hard :D
That's life suppose to be .

No comments: