Friday 3 April 2009

the flashbacks wont leave me alone.

she's wiser for now.
cause you're one in a million .

F with a U , accompanied with a C and a K behind . okay , i'm tempted to spell the whole word out . argh , let's not talk about it since its over , shall not elaborate much though zxzx !
chicken neh neh ):
woke up with a bad stomach ache today . since no one is at home i beared with the f.pain all the way until i found the medicine for my gastric . damn . ate some oatmeal and thn settled down in front of the tv with Spongey :D he really made me feel better . watched Mtv and here i am with my lappy *( i miss her alot )* winks*
later will be meeting my mum at Bugis for lunch .
then to tonight will be going to my aunt's place for Jael's birthday celebration :D
i shall go and revise my work soooooon ): Mid year round's the corner and i wont be blogging so often though . Mugging session starts now , its only a month away . And i have no appetite to eat already . Zai jian people zxzxz.

Dear , don't sad already okay ?
Things will turn out fine alright ?
Don't worry . I'll pray hard for you .
Yes Lord , i'll pray .
I pray that he'll be alright . I'll sacrifise one of my birthday wishes in exchange for his safety and happiness . I pray hard that he'll be happily living on Earth with his friends and family .
I pray hard for his good results in school as well as conduct & behaviour .
As long as he's alright , yeah , i'll happy too .
Cheer up my boy . i'll be there whenever you need me uh :)
love you ,
Nicole


No comments: