Wednesday 1 April 2009

spongey !

LOL. k , siao .
my dad had send the white lappy to the service centre cause the DVD player had some problem i guess. Haven't even one month yet sial , already like that already ): alamaks.
I'm hugging my Spongey now . Hehe , the big spongebob that Mr Han has gotten for me at Parak .
( or however you spell it lah -.-) Thank you my dear ! ;D love you to the max manzxzzx.
It's nice to cuddle ya knowww. I hugged it when i was sleeping ysd . Nice manzxz. :D Hehe .
Ps : Dear (!) your uncle damn funny lah :D LOL.
Today school was usual , sama sama :D
got sit & reach . hahas , seeing the boys do their warmups are just so funny . HAHA .
I dont understand a single thing that Ms Wani is talking about man ): argh . E.MATHS CFM 100% FAIL HUH (!) awwww man . (jesslyn's fav. word -.- )
HEHES. tml there investiture ! hahas . congrats people :D
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO XUANJIE :D
HEYHEY , DONT CALL ME BY MY CHEENAESE NAME ALREADYYY ):
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YILIN :D
HEY BABE , THINGS WILL TURN OUT FINEE :p CHEER UPS (!)
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO SHERYL :D
HEY PRETTY , HAVE A NICE DAY AND STAY SPASTIC ALL THE WAY (!)
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY :D
HAVE A NICE DAY FOOLING ARND GUYS !

i love you boyf (!) thankyou for the spongbob (:

No comments: