Friday 10 April 2009

numberrr 8 :)

it's our 8th today.
Mr han's app. has been brought forward today , which means we'll not be meeting each other again . And i've got CO today ): it's okay dey . i'll go and collect my phone myself then .
there's no need for so many apologies though :) i appreciate all those (:
Camera ? Wait till after Mid year .
Dog ? Mummy says we are not gonna get one already . F.man
MacBook ? Daddy says he's getting one though , to replace the one in my room :D
Brown Hair ? Juneeee Holidayyys
Show and Tell ? This coming Wed ):
shit , that's a NOT good sign . arghhhhhhhhhhhh .
I have not prepared my speech yet dude (!) argh .
Was on the phone with Cassandra just now . Haha , laughed and realised that she hadn't bathed yet ! OMG . Stinkyyyyy lah (!) LOL.
K lah , till here . i needa go and collect my phone already ! LOL.
Zaijian ;D
and this post should be under Saturday's . On my , my blog is going haywire

make it turn right round.

No comments: