Tuesday 21 April 2009

SYF (!)

SFY is tml and now i am relaxing myself in fornt of my dear computer :)
we practiced hard enough . and hope to get a Gold for it . But IF we didn't get it , at least we did tried our best yeah ? JY(s) people :) May the Lord bless us tml huh !


i never knew something HUGE as that would happen to us .
But no matter what , i'll live my life as usual though .
You may have already forgotten all the words that you hvae said to me .
But i still have the messages you sent me in my phone .
I thought of keeping thme though , as a mento .
But what i have heard from the others , it's actually nothing to you already .
you didn't meant it all anyways .
It's okay , now i get it .
All along , you were aint serious . Excuses and craps and empty promises .
Thank you for that , it has made me stronger .
Yeah , Scars make us stronger for life .


SHISHA SMOKING (!)

No comments: