Saturday 28 June 2008

CONCERT!



























hellos,
i watched the B-BOYZ & BALLERINA yesterday at the esplanade.
i watch the openning ceremony of the SINGAPORE YOUTH FESTIVAL at the singapore indoor stadium yesterday yesterday . lols.
erms. let the above picas do the talking. lols. lazy to write in details alr. cabbed back with adeline that day. alighted at shaw plaza to buy mac and waved byeee! to adeline that day. taxi fare she blessed me with ! cooooool senior!
hahas,
yesterday show at the esplanade was like damn fun uhhs. super duper fun. but i dint take piccas. they dont allowed i think . both concert i was super high !
hahas.
idk what's right into me now, but i totally had a different view of you when someone told me of the sins you've done the last time. oh gosh. how wrong of i to treat you so nicely.
i thought you were my close and would stand by me and cheeer me on. but i dint know that you would side the other side when it's not even my fault uhhs. HELLO? have some senses man. or do you want me to knock some of it into your brain?
i've decided not to tell you off in the face causse you're my close friend. but i dint imagine you would turn your back on me instead.whta logic is that ? if you weren't my close friend, i would have just told you off straight in the face. but someone told me to just dont care, cause you're a girl and when you tell people in the face you look like an ahlian. ass,i dont look like one. hello? i'm just a crazy girl. but i really cant stand there acting like nothing have happenned right ? blahs. i dont care what you've done in the past, i still accecpted you like a buddy.
i'm so confused by the facts in front of me now. should i tell you off in your face?
but its un-glam i know. but i dont care.

No comments: