Saturday 21 June 2008

blessed!

attended cell group yesterday . met jeffery at sembawang and vally at novena.
celebrating grandma's birthday today.
happy birthday grandma Y
my mother called for a buffet at my granny's house. hopefully that i could be taking photos later.
hahas. but thn need to change my memory card, cause there's no more memory D;
just finished my cheenaese proj. :D thank God for the wisdom.
i've felt so blessed yesterday. my mum bought me clothes yesterday. thanks mum for the blessing . i really want to thank God for that. i asked and got what i desire.
thanks cheekiong for the bible reading yesterday.
thanks to venus for praying for my studies yesterday.
thanks to james, eleanore ,juswin and jingjie for helping me in my studies .
thanks to jeffery who showed me the way to juswin's house yesterday.
and welcome to justin although i dint really helped you that much
& thanks to vally who ate dinner with me yesterday.
thank you God who helped me carry on in life and blessings that you have for me.
my mum is going to bless me with a PSP once again.
[: THANKYOUS.


and thanks for being there when i needed help.
and thanks to darling . although you weren't there to catch my tears, but deep down i know that you've cared for me.
today is a thankful day :D
thanks Father for helping me whenever i needed you.Y

No comments: