Wednesday 18 June 2008

BLAHS,

you respect me , i'l respect you yeah ?
i have my human rights? i dont have one, and i dont plan to have one. pluhlease for goodness sake i just want to concentrate on my studies now. be carefree.
like chingna said.'' he's will be better off dead.''
ps; sorry i cant go out with you. i got school tmr you see.
hahas.
enough of your nags. fly awyas please. its okay if the others says it, but repeating it like a cycle doesyou no good peepos. Neither will it do me good.
frigging asses.
RETARDED frigs. better be goneee before i use a smelly sock that had been worn for like several days and stuff them in your mouths.
PHEW!
enough of those scoldings. that has done me great. i've scolded and said my piece.
its up to you whther you wnat to zip it ornot.


you guys freak my day ups and down.

No comments: