Thursday 12 June 2008

BREAKAWAY!

[:
sozo camp is overrrr !
it's been a joy at the camp. unleasing my heart to God. meeting new people.
LITTLE PUNKS! rawrs[:
puff daddy !
hohohos. i love them and God.
i flet so blessed with my group . they are so cool !!
WOAHS.james,venus,vanessa,suyi , niceeee people.
mega night was like so niceeee ! learnt many new things from them.
had convo with justin, and jeffery just now. we talked for like 6 hours?
ha! thn later elanore called too. we created new things from ''like a fool!''
ahahs, so funny uhhs, jeff's one is lke funny.
HA! going to Kbox with them and like a fool this tues.maybe next week . not cfm [:
it's like so fun.i love the zombie game. we were suppose to wake up at 4.00 to play this game.
we laid down at the parade square and saw a zombie coming. but we didn't care.
thn suddenly there were more and more zombie coming. we ran for our lifes !
((: SPASTIC uhhs.
we ran to a gate.charlton went to open the gate. he and delano ran opp. bearings from us.
we all ran to the canteen.
thn one zombie came. we were caught. however he said ;'' why did you all run here ? this is the secondary school!''
we were like laughing like hell in the school.
the rest of the info of the camp please refer to vally's blog.
i LAZY to type it all out.
mega night's drama really and seriously hit me alot.
i've realised to carry on with life even with or without you beside me.
i cried during the drama. but i tried to hold my tearrs back with the help of God.
thanks alot for strength that you gave me Lord, for me to settle down to carry on.
i wouldn't have done this without your help and the oppotunities that you open and gave to me.
[[: may e lord bless you all .
casandra!charlton!joleen!vally!yansin!weiliang!qiuyu!wendy!eleanore!junjie!delano!justin!
all city harverst members!
even like a fool too hahazxzxz.


maybe God has a better person for you in life.
and i did not regretted my decision.
i still love you like a brother in my heart.
lets just concentrate on studies.
when the time to come, God will let us know.
may the lord bless you with happiness and joy everyday. [:
Y you're my hardest goodbye.

No comments: