Tuesday 3 February 2009

OMGGGG

i saw this 'heehee' pic on fb just now. lol.
thats Alvin, with Jadon . And Alfred. OMGGG. its fugging funny okay ! :D
okay , today school was quite okay.
except for the fact that i have lost my voice :S awww, crapppppp.
Dee kept talking to me in an old man's voice -.- hope you roll down the stairs :x
yeah ! i have passed my chinese test ( miracle!) HAHA. & i didnt really went to study kayyy !
ended school @ 4 today . bused home alone and here i am blogging about my 'idk' day . ): HAHA, and XL told me something knowledgable today . its about the s*x bands that i have , charles gave it to me (: 3 white , 3 black . HAHA. seriously, Jodie knew that theory too ! lol.
And thanks for taking home my story book ysd boyf (!) take care of yourself uh (:
And Jerlinda (L!) dont be too sad yeah ? oh my , cheer up pretty ! :D

i end school at 2.00 pm tmr.
i have emath test tmr.
i have to bring my chinese file tmr.
i have to get my pathetic voice fixed );

it'll be more than a decade i hope , everything's gonna be okay uh. Don't ponder too much .

No comments: