Sunday 22 February 2009

hey yo diet here i come aye !

happy lovely birthday grandpa ! (L)
went to grands place to celebrate my grandpa's 87th birthday i guess :D
had some lovely food and chocolate eclair !
then proceeded downstairs to the night market , hohoho.
HEY THERE , i tell you the " jump-jump" thing is so cool i tell you , i wanted to play and jump to my heart's content ! HEHS, happy dreaming aye Nicole !
boyf called me and said that i was an "ah-hai" , because i was 14 already ! hehs, peepo do have imagination okay (!) laughs* played those stationed games that they have there. so funnnny i tell you ! :D very nice to play with the tennis ball ya knowwwww :)
i'm so gonna play it againnnn ! meet up leh glad ! , msg me k ?
MAN UTD vs BLACKBURN
2 : 1
WOO-LA-LA (!)
going out soon with my family for dinner !
& i just realised that i have not done any of my hmwrk.
one word : DEAD-MEAT ! ):
argh , goodbye earthlings !

boyfy , takecare of your hand uh (!)
ChingNa , the 5bucks no need to pay me lah :)

No comments: