Monday 9 February 2009

HAPPY :B

oh my . i passed my emaths test ! hahas . miracle eh !
LOLS.
today i have forgetten to bring my hp and waterbottle and liyi's present ):
oh my ): hahas. WHATEVER.
chem test is tmr ! wish me luck eh ! (:
oh yes ,
happy belated birthday boyf ! (L)
i should be studying now actually , HAHA. for my chemistry ! laughs .
but haiya , WHATEVER manzxzx :B
today today today !
i told XL i love her :x hahas, she said thankkkyouuu :D
finished SS and bused home tgt with ChengFei and Xiaogui :D hahas.
Daddy's home now :D sleeping like a log.
Samuel Loh ! dont anyhow show the pictures to other people , so ps bodoh ! ;x
thanks to aini for lending me your dictionary eh ! :D heehee (:
well, tmr's a half-day ! :p
Yeah , idk what am i doing tmr ! ): heh !
oh yes , for more information for boyf's bdae , visit xiaowen's blog eh :p hahas.
i'm lazy to upload all those piccas (:
Image Hosted by Cetrine.net

642653 (L!)

No comments: