Friday 1 February 2008

misses valerie.

i miss valerie oh-so-much.
miserable. ):
i'm rushing for my art now. the asian flavour thingy.
arhs. and i need to rush my geography too.
i think i'm doing about global warming or either pollutions.
something liddat.
i had not had my lunch. he asked me to eat .
today's my grandfather's(mother side) birthday.
we are going to the resaturant to celebrate fo him. than after that they are coming to our house for fun !?! idk why luhhs.
my mum told me to pack my room . oh hell. how in the world am i suppose to do that ? hell-li-ohh!
we used the class computher in class on thurs i think.
how fun. then we completed the birthday board.
the handwriting sux.( cause i wrote it )
lawls. i shall take a photo of it and blog it the next time
well . i'm the youngest in the class. i haev mine the other two triplets the same as mine too.
weijie and sarah.
ohyess. me and xiaoyan sang a song about birdbird.
firfly firfly birdbird eat th firefly and the song continues.
and i created a song .( lyrics: nicole and leeling . music: podcast ad.)
ahahs.
it's about like a frog changed to someone and than someone changed it back or something liddat larhs. i shall sing it in school when i'm free.
:DDDDDDDD
and i love 310108 that number rawks (:
so does 8.07 xDD
ohyess. and congrats to yunqi and jiahua for their 2nd mth !
WOOTS~
ohyess, i'm goonaa buy my CNY clothes tmr ! ((:

No comments: