Friday 29 February 2008

fries attack .

monday:
had sports heats that day. well went for my 100m and 200m run. damm tiring larhs.
well i think i got into the finals.
tuesday:
i dont really rmb what had happen. i only knew that yunqi cried that day. TT
wenesday:
had sports heat again. but i dint ran that day. only my hot babe ran. she came in 4th okay.
and thats quite good alr. and then me and gawai to mac to buy things to eat. jovan and yiliang went to snatch my fries ! oh mannnies ! i left with only a few streaks. wad hel.
thurs. yunqi cried again.
friday:
had asthma attack again. well , heart is painnnnn! i cnt stand it . it's like well killing me. i'm dying that day T.T kenneth was right , i could die for it.


i could sense that you rae getting more coward-ee .
well, at least to me not the others. you hid your face , right ?

No comments: