Monday 30 May 2011

A whole new world


School's been good these few days, although i'm starting to get dreadful with all the lectures and assignments. :(
I must say, Poly is really an eye opener for me. I get to meet people from all walks all life. When i mean all, it includes gays, lebanese and etc.
I'm not against them, instead I think they're really cool and special people. Support the PinkDot!
They dare to stand up for themselves, which is really daring.
Scholarship interviews are driving me crazy. It's the last and final round this Wednesday. i really hope I would get it. :( at least to make my parents proud of me. :D
My mum is really wonderful. She stands by me and never gives up on me despite the dreadful results I got during my secondary school days. I'm really grateful for that. :)
And also my grandma, she's been the one taking care of me since I was an infant. I want her to be happy and see me in my graduation robe. Not forgetting my grandpa too.
I'm getting too sentimental aren't I?
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: