Sunday 20 July 2008

cousin's wedding,

went for cousin's wedding today at haw par villa.
she was so pretty. her makeup was like damn thick lah.
but her gown was pretty.
thn i had a silly thinking : why must people wear wedding gowns during wedding?
cant they just wear pants and nice top? LOLS. funny uhhs?
i told my father i wanted to wear pants and he said if you wear pants , the photographer will only take a photos of your pants. however, seriously i just think that wedding is our big day and the day that we have planned it for ourselves. why cant we just wear anything we like?
LOLS.
and if i really get to wear pants on my wedding day, i would ride a wedding motorcycle instead of a car. hahas. than when the wind comes, the veil will FLY !
hohos, coooooool.
however, my father agrees with me . he says he finds it fine and unique. hahas.
good good.
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YASSIN!
I was the first to greet him happy birthday .
hahas. tmr my calss will be having class bonding . we'll be having macdonaldds.
yeahs ! hahahs.

im stressed abt my hmwrk now. streaming is coming soon and i just cnt concentrate.
HAHAS. and hopefully relationship with friends at school will improve.
photos will be uploaded next time, as im not using laptop . i using the smallest laptop in the house.): and someone told me that hit me really hard. '' someone whom you trust maybe the one whom betrayed you all this while.'' and i've realised that was true.maybe i was blind all this while , crapping -.-. fine, shuddupps lah ! learnt from cassandra.

and thanks to joel for blessing me with a Maths textbook , hahas :p



& i have blamed myself all this while.

No comments: