Sunday 18 May 2008

:D

hellos sexy !
i'm back TSK !
ahahas.exams exams.exams
i failed my maths i guessed :x
pathetic. frday got P&T meeting. HUSH ;X
i'm so gonna be dead. tsk .
)):
i should pass my other subj.
FRIDAY
i watched the RJC performed at SCH. niceeeeeeee. but i was sleeping throughout the night . TSK.huiyi was also sleeping throughout. until the gongg sounded off. ahahas. we woke ups like hell.so pathetic. sleep until so nice the l8r woke ups.
)))))):
thn aft the concert i went to eat mac with my usual mates in CO. ahahas.
waanted to ask the cockroach(DELANO!) throw aways the cup for me as i was boarding the bus .
which he didnt want to in the end. tsk.
thn cass and adeline got off the bus. xj sms-ed me. asking me idk whats .
lawls. and in the bus left me and that deeeeeeelanooooo,
tsk. it's late like 11.45?
ahahas. freaky. he sent me home that night. TSK.
slept thru the night like a dead log.
SATURDAY
woke ups like a dead pig. delano woke me up with a wake up sms.
lololols. he wantted to come to my house. but i needed to go out . TSK. next time maybe ?
went to granny's hse after that.
SUNDAY.
woked ups the usual way and car-red down for tutition.
almost slept through the class. as it was frigging bored. ):
MONDAY.
happy vesak day.
lols. i dont celebrate that though. TSK.
woke up like 10+ and ate breakfast.
i missed talking to yunqi . so i chatted with her on msn.
chatted with nabil too . and he kept saying that i'm afraid of thunder. TSK. while it's a fact/.
lols.he's so gonna tease me whn i'm in school.
lastlonq with amira though. !
i wrote yunqi's love letter alr ! dun sadded over your maple sttuff!
TSK not worth.
your scolding is uber powderful i guess ;x


i love my gay cockroach, though we've just met .

No comments: